1879 - foundation of A.Brickwedde by Senator Ing. Albert Brickwedde,
Hasestraße 52 in Osnabrück

1886 - moved to Breiter Gang 7 in Osnabrück
1887 - first telephone in Osnabrück with number 1 for A. Brickwedde

1894 - trade and craft fair in Luxembourg
1904 - August Brickwedde joined the company

1914 - first world war
1928 - death of founder Senator Ing. Albert Brickwedde
1941 - Margarete Münnich joined the compay
1941 - death of sons Albert and Paul in second world war
1944 - buildings were destroyed by second world war
1945 - buildings were reconstructioned

1951 - Dipl.-Ing. Klemens Münnich joined the company

1951 - Ursula Brickwedde joined the company
1965 - opening a branch in Lingen, Schneewall 12
1970 - death of August Brickwedde
1970 - Dipl.-Ing. Klemens Münnich became sole company director.
He expands the company by a new building


1971 - new building in Lingen

1972 - Helmut Münnich joined the company

1974 - headquarters moved to Großhandelsring 10 in Osnabrück

1978 - acquisition from company Paul Miehlmann Göttingen

1979 - 100 th anniversary and foundation of Senar Ing. Albert Brickwedde charity
1982 - foundation of branch in Espelkamp
1982 - newbuilding branch Göttingen
1986 - death of Dipl.-Ing. Klemens Münnich
1986 - Wolfgang Münnich joined the company

1995 - branch in Espelkamp was closed
1996 - delivery with freight carriers
1997 - take over of sales point Westfalen AG
1998 - branch Göttingen sold to Lutze, Einbeck

2002 - Opening new showroom in Osnabrück

2003 - Opening new technology centre for training and technology
2004 - 125 th anniversary

2005 - Renaming Großhandelsring 10 to Albert-Brickwedde-Str. 2
by Lord Mayor of Osnabrück on 11.05.2005


2016 - Refurbishment of the headquarters building in Osnabrück

2017 - take over of Westfalen AG branch Osnabrück


2018 - the current management Helmut und Wolfgang Münnich

Copyright 2018 by A. Brickwedde GmbH & Co. KG